ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Beast after a clean. *Warning* Lots of Carbon Content

love how menacing it looks, but numberplate looks rubbish and without the spoiler it would be much nicer, granted its not finished.
How much do you lose/gain when you sell these things on, surely buying a car so frequently and altering it so much is a very expensive hobby?

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I love reading the specs! looking at the pics not so much tho, but id say youl make a job of it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Where's the subs? lol

Nah not to my taste but easily can be made to be so. Lots of choice mods thats for sure and certainly not "thrown" together by a long long long long way. Plenty of potential..for silly silly power..;)

i held off commenting...

people are slagging it off but dont know what the parts are, i understand they arent to your taste but some of those parts are like a wet dream for some people!!!
Yeah, but just because the parts are rare & expensive etc doesn't mean that folk have to like them. You like the bits, I don't.

I agree, it is down to certain tastes. Alot of Time Attack cars around the world use the exact same exterior products that are fitted on this car. Fook the roof alone was £1500 + fitting!

Some people make comments on something they know jack about just because it looks weird!

As for the chav comments, the roof is worth more than most chav cars :clown:

Each to their own tbh. At the min i'm not keen on it (you really have had some crackers, we all know that) I know you'll make that car look ace too (once you de-chav it):p

ST
Gotta agree with you Craig...

Its like people who pay ridicules amounts of money for silly items of clothing or accessories and expect others to appreciate because its cost a lot or its rare..

C

clvs2222

are you selling the bonnet? iv got a mate interested for the right price. gimmie a PM

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Are you selling the rear spoiler? My mum needs a new ironing board? lol

only jokes, prefferred your old motor tbh

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No it's not to everybodys taste including mine as i have said. But i wanted to show everybody what it looks like now so you can see the finished result which i can assure you will be awesome. But this car has been built for track, simple. Hence the stupid spoiler to aid down force, and the voltex generator at the back to improve air stream. Anyhow these bits have now been sold and removed :cool:

Roll on the weekend when i can fit some new bits :evil:

Never judge a book by it's tempory cover :clown:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Basically i would just replicate the black one, as everything underneath the skin seems spot on!

Spot on, I under the stand the Scene, I understand the parts, I understand their expense/rareness, And I love modified cars both externally and engine modified, I just think The standard Evo looks better, But obviously, This is a performance car where Diffusers actually work!

Or make it look like a Stock FQ 400.

Can see the reasoning behind buying/swapping it though, Thats a very pricey engine Spec. ID imagine it would have cost you about £20k to do the engine work, IT will be far cheaper to change the parts on it (especially if you can sell them)

If it was mine, Id go stock, And i really like bodykitted cars (see avatar) But i prefer stock looking Evo's.

Maybe leave the bonnet/Boot/Roof but put the badges back on the boot? Id love to see a gunmetal Evo 8 Mr 340 with those carbon bits!

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Yeah, but just because the parts are rare & expensive etc doesn't mean that folk have to like them. You like the bits, I don't.

totally agree, Its like that Bape Clothing, Yes its rare and expensive, But it still looks s**te.

Also, Pics of the Black 7, Thats my fave evo of all time ( prefer it to all the Norris stuff!!)

E87 118d M Sport
wow. impressive motor!
do you mind me asking the region you paid for it (if it does say in here then ive missed it - sorry)

J03

MX5 1.8
why does people keep mentioning the spoiler when he already said hes sold it and bought standard one!?!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
that looks mean soon as the spoiler rear diffuser and bonnet are changed that will be mint as fook!

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
:rolleyes:

only thing i can see on ther that resembles is the giant wing.. other than that the car doesnt have anything eles thats on the list.. the cars not even vtec so what a waste of post... some dumb ass who wrote that really doesnt know the meaning of VTEC... and has CLEARLY watched to much fast and furious crap...

... u obviously read far too much into that... what happened to fridays being a day of slacking?

J03

MX5 1.8
lol i didnt read to far, whats point in posting it if no ones going to read it!?
you might aswell say ''GIANT WING!''

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Can i ask why you change cars so often?

You had another silver EVO before this one didn't you towards the back end of last year?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can i ask why you change cars so often?

You had another silver EVO before this one didn't you towards the back end of last year?

I got my Previous Evo to where i wanted it exterior wise and power wise. Was well chuffed. However i want more power. To get my old MR to this engine, chassi, suspension, ecu, brakes, spec it would of cost me 25-30k. So i sold it to get this + i had 2k change. All i have to do now is tweak the exterior on this than i have got what i want.

Why do i change so much? i like a prject and the fact that i have ADHD plays a massive part :eek: