ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picked up my 172 yesterday....

It's ace! Thank god i took my boyfriend with me cos he managed to get the price right down for me.

here it is....

myclio1.gif

myclio2.gif

myclio3.gif

myclio4.gif

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice, but hope you close the bonnet before driving it!

part ex'd my mini cooper which was on its last legs, gearbox was going, it needed a new steering rack too... they gave me a good price for the mini so it was a good day.... ;)

^^^ these were the dealers photo's... well spotted though mate, i'll have a look at the aerial later and get it connected back up properly! Maybe the radio will work then!

yeah, they did thankfully! But it had only just come in to the dealer so we had a chance to see it without it having been buffed up, it has a few parking dints, but they seem to be very light and may buff out. Interior light doesn't work though, which is annnoying, we took it all apart last night and the connector has snapped off. It's only got 39k on the clock though so i can't be complaining! It runs so well. I just can't wait to drive it, pissing about with the tax and insurance is annoying me!

Black PH2 172 FF
^^^ these were the dealers photo's... well spotted though mate, i'll have a look at the aerial later and get it connected back up properly! Maybe the radio will work then!

Got an standard Renault aerial from a 172 if you want it.

£5 delivered :)

cheers mate but its got the aerial. they obviously took it off to get it on the truck or something but as soon as it stops raining i'll get out and take a look, it could be a loose connection. If not, i'm taking it back and they're putting another years mot on it next week so they can fix it then ;)

they had a black one too but i was swayed by the silver...... it looks even nicer in the erm 'flash' than it does in the pics, it doesn't show the nice tint in the silver as the light catches it.

Still haven't drove it since i bought it :( :angry face: tax is screwy, will be driving to work in the megane it seems :s