ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up new 182

Picked up new Black Gold 182 with both Cup Packs on Saturday the 31st October against an estimated date of 1st November (I ordered mid August out of interest). Anyway, all seems to be well the engine wants to get a move on even only when only taking it up to 3500-4000 rpm the chassis feels good and tight and am pleased with the car. I do however have a query regarding the Trip Computer:-

Does the 182 show current fuel consumption on the trip computer? I have read a few posts on here, but none seemed to be conclusive i.e. some said it does have the function so get it sorted at Renault, other said the 182 doesnt have the function, which would infer the 182 has the function disabled - Can anyone help?

Ford Fiesta

does it have current consumption on other euro models, sire i read somewhere in the manual where it mentions current consumption. Although you are right Jeremy that the UK ones only show average.

Clio 200 Cup packed

mines an import and it doesnt have current consumption, which i find really annoying after being used to having it on my astra...

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by coopski on 01 November 2004

Picked up new Black Gold 182 with both Cup Packs on Saturday the 31st October against an estimated date of 1st November (I ordered mid August out of interest). Anyway, all seems to be well the engine wants to get a move on even only when only taking it up to 3500-4000 rpm the chassis feels good and tight and am pleased with the car. I do however have a query regarding the Trip Computer:-

Does the 182 show current fuel consumption on the trip computer? I have read a few posts on here, but none seemed to be conclusive i.e. some said it does have the function so get it sorted at Renault, other said the 182 doesnt have the function, which would infer the 182 has the function disabled - Can anyone help?
30th?

ClioSport 182

I bought my 182 in Spain (where I live) and the trip computer DOES show current fuel consumption.

KnightAzul

Yaris Hybrid

I had current consumption on my Vectra but it was pretty much useless so I left it on average all the time. It would read 999 when going down a hill and 10 when going up hill so never really told me anything useful.

In reply to JillyB

Well spotted youre right it was the Saturday the 30th October.

Thanks to all replies

Im pleased with the car so far, the current fuel consumption thing is probably not really essential. anyway