ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up the 200 this morning

Cayman S Edition 1
Wow. What a car.

Mercury Silver
Cup Pack
Sat Nav
Recaros
Uprgraded Stereo (bluetooth, phone kit etc)

Best RS I've owned yet!

IMG_0104.jpg

More pics tomorrow when we line up the RB 182 and Trophy (T now sold)

Cayman S Edition 1
Appreciate the comments:)

I have to admitt silver was low on my list of colours but the combination stuck out and I'm really chuffed with it. Never thought anything would excite me like the Trophy, but the RS200 really shines. Love it to bits.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks brilliant :approve: so...

This is defiantly a better car than the previous generation of RS's?

Last edited:
  Cayman S Edition 1
Looks brilliant :approve: so...

This is defiantly a better car than the previous generation of RS's?
Well between my wife and I, we've had a 197, Trophy, 225, RB182 (cup pack) and this is just another step forward for Renaultsport. Deff worth having the cup pack on it tho!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice.

I think the 200 is a fugly car, but imo, you have the best spec! Brilliant!

Da

Less
Looks stunning Jay!

Glad you're happy with it and nice to hear comments from someone who has had decent RS-range experience :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
looks really nice, i just think the 197/200 needs that little k-tec (i think) spoilor. Make the car look a bit more balanced

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Any chance you were in Merrow today about 6ish? saw a very nice silver 200!!

Car looks spot on...

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Looks good, shape is definately growing on me but don't think i'd have the heart to move from the T!

Cayman S Edition 1
Looks good, shape is definately growing on me but don't think i'd have the heart to move from the T!
Know exactly what you mean. If you get a chance, go test drive one though and see what you think. I can only describe it as the Trophy merged with a 197:)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh so it was you who bought the SMC one. I do believe they have specced another one the same as yours as they were very surprised at how good it looked.

M3 SMG
Love 200's :D
If Renault Dealer near me wasnt brain derad i might have been driving one of these by now :(

Silver looks like its my favourite colour so far :)

RB One Eight Two
That looks stunning in mercury, the more pics i see of the 200's, the more i like them