ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picking up my 182 Saturday, but......

Clio 200
I'm picking up my (04) 182 saturday, but what should I do 1st to make it a bit faster...????
Also how do I know what extra's it has.....ie cup add-on's etc...??
thanks

RB 200 Cup!
cup packs included spoiler, anthracite wheels and lowered suspension.

Get yourself an ITG panel filter to begin with - seem to be highly recommended

FF cupped Arctic 182
I dont know why you would want to make it faster from day 1... it is what it is, if i wanted something faster i'd have bought a faster car :S

Mountune Tractor
Get the exhaust changed for a stainless job.
ITG panel or Maxogen induction kit.
Eibach sportlines or coilovers.

Then leave it alone!!!!

320d
If your realy serious get throttle bodies and cams etc put in. aswell as the stainless steel exhaust and coilovers.

Clio 200
well, I'm coming from a 2.5 Impreza and after buying the Clio I'll have about £500 left, so I'd like to make it abit faster.

53 Clio's & counting
for 500 quid your not going to make it any faster in the real world mate,you could chip it etc but in all honesty id stick that in the bank and use it when the box blows up or when your cambelts need doing lol

Mountune Tractor
for 500 quid your not going to make it any faster in the real world mate,you could chip it etc but in all honesty id stick that in the bank and use it when the box blows up or when your cambelts need doing lol

Sounds boring but it really is the best bit of advice.

Mountune Tractor
Sounds boring but it really is the best bit of advice.

cheers mate,thought i might get flamed for saying that

Well initially I suggested to get a panel filter, exhaust and coilovers but realistically if you want to make any real gains from a 2.0 clio you need to spend a lot more than £500.
If he had £1500 then it would be worth getting a good exhaust, inlet match, maxogen, remap and coilovers/eibach's. But if it's only £500 then it's probably worth sticking in the bank for future servicing/costs etc

What is Maxogen???

If he had £1500 then it would be worth getting a good exhaust, inlet match, maxogen, remap and coilovers/eibach's. But if it's only £500 then it's probably worth sticking in the bank for future servicing/costs etc

SLK 350
£500 =

-exhaust and decat: better sound, more smiles and 5bhp.
or
-inlets and remap: more useable power, increased bhp/torque by upto 10-15bhp.

Would be where my money was if I was determined to add some tune to the car.