ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking Up The Vee In 1 Hour & 15 Minutes...

Mini Cooper S sport
Silver one? Or another colour? Lucky you..

I just drove past a Mars red Mk1 V6 parked outside the shops in Southsea..it looked stunning!

newstuff012.gif

newstuff014.gif

newstuff013.gif

Vee dub
steveV6 said:
Hopefully get some better pic's tomoz in the sun, rather than half light.

Yeah it looks alright, not bad in those pics!

FFS Stevo! IT looks quality!!!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent Steve. Good to see the old plate back on a proper V6.:approve:

That's the colour I'd pick. In fact I looked, there's one 54 plate for sale for just shy of £20k at the moment. lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Oooh that is stunning, even in the dark!

Good plate too. On the first one I thought "Does that really say 'frogs b****cks'"? Then realised it actually did!

Saw a silver Mk 2 Vee for the first time the other day and thought it looked amazing.

EvilJohn said:
Are they anthracite wheels? Or is it just the light? Looks great Steve, 3rd V6, thats just plain greedy!!

They certainly are, well spotted that man. Will show up better in proper daylight tbh.

Audi RS4
:( all these pics of gorgeous vees make me sad:dapprove:
I'm going to have to sell our cars,send Jnr to boarding school and get a divorce.:evil:

Only 59 miles on the clock as we speak, and yes it was modded by the dealer, although it was modded with the Fred specials:cool: