ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking Up The Vee In 1 Hour & 15 Minutes...

Nice one fella, bout time you were back in a proper Vee! I'll have to pop up to see you, Michelle, My future gf and the new gaff soon! ;)

Car: £23065 otr, from West's Bedford Ltd.

Wheels: £1200 inc the refurb and rubber, courtesy of Yoz, Fred, West's & Ebay.

Number plate: £599 from DVLA select registrations (back in 1998).

Pete said:
Nice one fella, bout time you were back in a proper Vee! I'll have to pop up to see you, Michelle, My future gf and the new gaff soon! ;)

Any time fella, you can bring the Braintree fat knacker with you too!! Can't have his old smoker parked round this neck of the woods any more ;) .

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
steveV6 said:
Car: £23065 otr, from West's Bedford Ltd.

Wheels: £1200 inc the refurb and rubber, courtesy of Yoz, Fred, West's & Ebay.

Number plate: £599 from DVLA select registrations (back in 1998).

nice package mate, the number plate imo is worth at least triple that now!

guid work - enjoy

Renault ChaVio
Nice. itsd the same as my siulkver one that i've just got back home with. the car is nutsd :)

I'm knacjkerd - drive up friom london with the rioof off teh lotus at 6am freezing nmy nuts ioff and thenm back down in the v6 - 6.5 hous to get back as well!!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Is the numberplate simply CLIO V6? i dont know how you would arrange something like that, i mean they dont sell them in that style do they?

or have you dodged some letters and number around?

BMW M3
polarbert said:
Is the numberplate simply CLIO V6? i dont know how you would arrange something like that, i mean they dont sell them in that style do they?

or have you dodged some letters and number around?

I am presuming its originaly C11 OVG