ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics and what to do next

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

You could colour code all the black bits. Get rid of the door locks, and handles if you want. If you can find some subtle side skirts, theyd probably look OK once its been lowered.

Other than that, its looking good.:D

Mk4 golf gti

imo flush tailgate, lexus lights, debaged all round, replace plastic grill 4 metal and take the "teeth out the front bumper and have metal mesh

Looking good gilly, i have to agree with pete about a rear spolier how about a mk2 172 spolier ive got 1 for sale if your interested let me no cheers paul172

hi mate lower it of course nd ket the new prima kit for the new style clios front valance, side skirts and rear valance...and get a centre exit exhaust and fully coded....m3 mirrors or blended dtm meshed front and lower grills..172 lights with eye brows, lexus lights and clear blulbs...de locked and flushed tailgate...get the windows tinted and clear side repeaters...that should do until your credit card is paid up ha ha it looks very well though mate it suprising how just by lowering the car what a difference it makes good luck

think the car looks nice. Lower it a touch, get some tints, and add a kit that extends the lines of the car as opposed to changing them.

I like the wheels though. An idea would be to open the holes where the fog lamps are supposed to go and turn them into air intakes?

cheers for all the comments peepz!

Its always nice to have other peoples opinions!

Chris H-the wheels are 17x7 wolfrace spirits and its not lowered at all

Paul172-how much were u looking for, for the spoiler? got ne pics

I think i will tinits the fronts, colour code, change rear lights, and the prima kit was what i was thinkin! oh and delocking!