ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from the N/W Meet this afternoon...

Ad

MK2 FRS
P.S will hold you to that offer of drive next meet Ben. Will let you havea spin in the 182 in return, be interesting to see the difference!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Maz said:
I'm not taking the p*ss Ben honestly... when did you find that out ??

He hasnt Maz, but its definitley bin in a front/rear shunt.

For the money he paid for it I wouldnt be stressing.

Aye was funny. even the table next to us with that couple who werent at meet were laughing.

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
He hasnt Maz, but its definitley bin in a front/rear shunt.

For the money he paid for it I wouldnt be stressing.

Aye was funny. even the table next to us with that couple who werent at meet were laughing.

Oh right I didn't realise :eek: sorry to here that if it is true... I would be gutted :dapprove:

:S about (even the table next to us with that couple who werent at meet were laughing) ?? what were they laughing at ?? (sorry for being thick but I am ill... ha ha)

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Maz said:

I asked james about this and this is what he told me "I did them last night as he is sick of people copying me". Please correct me if I'm wrong mate but good idea.!!!!! lol

Good to meet every body and hope too see you soon and keep up the goood work. :cool:

I'm the one in the lonsdale jacket and my mate Al is the on next to me in white.

Oh and Maz don't forget to send me the model no. for your stereo and i will look into it for you.

Alll I want for Xmas is a clio sport I better write to santa clause. LOL

Maz

LY 200
JPW172 said:
hi maz,im in the middle of changin from gunmetal grey to yellow for a change ,and i was the one sat on your table with the hat on,you know the one you kept winkin at..;)

cheers james

Lol :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
s**t yer ad, forgot about that, when ur next around hear or whatevr u can go fora blast, you may be able to cristen the air bags for the 3rd time lol,
maz we dont know how bad but its defo been in a smash lol

Maz

LY 200
Have you got a thing about pussies Lou ??? :S

Just you always seem to be talking about them, :dead: lmfao

It was 3c :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
Neither did I. But I usually walk round with my eyes shut. :eek:

Get a fair few of 'em coming through work. :S Never fails to shock me!! lol

'18 Megane dci
daze said:
lets just say "tan-tastic"!!

Scary...

magda.jpg

CLIO
carbon copy said:
yup.

was a right monster just ask James. (JPW172)

we couldn't keep a straight face.

lmao!

monster lmao....like something out of them wacky space films....mmmmmmm

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
for all:

lets keep it nice please, no personal insults if you would be so kind. :)

ta

seb