ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of 172 at last...

14' Leon Cupra 280
Your about 30 secs from my house there, road out towards Walworth is a fav drive...looking good tho!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
WH173 said:
Your about 30 secs from my house there, road out towards Walworth is a fav drive...looking good tho!

Walworth country road from Jedburgh drive end is good driving road...Pics taken at the bottom of Mowden

Clio 182
380BHPS4 said:
Im glad your offering...let me know when your popping round to do it and i can nip off to the pub...;)

I'll show you how to do it if you come down to Cadwell, I don't like getting my nails dirty :rasp:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Karen said:
I'll show you how to do it if you come down to Cadwell, I don't like getting my nails dirty :rasp:

Sounds like an ideal day to me.Sat back watching the action while a young lady polishes my car(cue all the helmet jokes)....You got a deal...;)