ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my car took 10 minutes ago

PICT0022.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i kinda like it, and its rare for me lol, that exhaust is going to melt the bumper there tho

Mondeo ST220
the pillar on the front door between drivers and rear window looks pink?

i quite like the wheels...

RB 182
I think I would have the bonnet without the vent and I'd be incline to remove the side bump strips and smooth and I personally I think that would look rather nice :)

I didint do any of the work on this car just to let every1 know it was bought from a family member i quite like it but will be making a few changes in the next few month.

from the top of my mind ryt now different exhaust dont like the one thats on it as its to loud, new bonet dont like the vent bumpstrips smoothed the pillar between the 2 windows put to the same colour then who knows, ill see how it looks after thats done

182BG
just to let you know mate, bodykits don't go down to well on cliosport lol

i think its ok, sounds like you have some good plans for it, as long as your happy mate.

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
thats true its your car and you should be proud of it who are we to judge you
just get it how you want it and drive it like yo stole it lol

post pics when youve finished mate:)

1.8 8v RSi
as said kitted cars dont go down well here but there are people who like it....im one of them....after all....clio sport is for anyone who drives a clio....there is no specification as to how it has to look

1.8 8v RSi
the only thing i'd change on it is the engine and chrome number plate surrounds....oh and paint mesh black

1.8 Civic EX
old skool cool...

all you boys saying it's nasty blantently done something to a car in your youth and if you look back will be wondering why you ever did it lol

Octavia VRS
some bits I like, others not keen on. Your plans will be improvements tho. Show how it progresses

imo,lowered more,standard bonnet,spoiler gone,bumper would look fine without the cack on the bottom,should stop when it gets to the fogs,remove both side of fogs and smooth over,smooth out middle also and then standard mirrors,bumpstrips black to give a bit of contrast and smoothout aerial