ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my clio 16v after wash and polish

lol yeah, just hope his instructor doesnt mind the exhaust rumble and lowered hard ride :p

Quite something to run a valver at 17, i prefur to have the increased reliability and lower repair costs of my 1.4 RT not as quick but dont really need it, still fun, probly get a faster car in a couple of years.

taking the test in the valver is probably a bad idea. Instructors and testers notoriously hate the boy racer crowd and will probably be more harsh on you.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by PsYch0 on 07 March 2005

lol yeah, just hope his instructor doesnt mind the exhaust rumble and lowered hard ride :p

Quite something to run a valver at 17, i prefur to have the increased reliability and lower repair costs of my 1.4 RT not as quick but dont really need it, still fun, probly get a faster car in a couple of years.

Dream on.....

Ive had both, theyre as bad as eachother. Ok granted the RT was cheaper to fix but went wrong as much.

Titanium 182

just make sure u take it easy when u pass your test as it is a very quick car for a learner

i got my 16v when i was 18 and i did have some fun but iv always been sensible enough to realise where its worth opening it up if your going to drive like that

such as quite slips roads or dual carridge ways dont be tempted anywhere else!

nice looking car, not really keen on red tho

learning to drive in a valver !!
nice one mate, although i do think its a quick car for a learner.

it looks mint as in the pics, although a few phase2 items (grille & rear wiper) would make it look better (imo)