ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my clio after lowering

I posted the other day saying how I had lowered my torsion bar myself and put 55mm springs on the front.

Well here are the results. (Excuse the dirt on the car, snow and grit will do that)

Just wait for Daz to post them as hes hosting for me. (Cheers mate)

Ben

ben mate wot size wheels have u got on there and wot offset are they??

do u get any rubbing of the arches???

let me no plz

btw minta motor

They are 15s with 195/45/15 tyres and an et38 offset

With 4 people in the car I get no rubbing or scrubbing at all. The ride is very firm though but I can live with it.

Cheers for the compliments too ;)

looks good nice and low, does anyone know how low i can go with 17"s on a mk1 172 i only want the springs contacted david at k-tec says there springs can lower my car by 30mm will it look alot lower then it is standard, its £79 for the springs, just want the car to look lower, i dont know much info on lowering.

if anyone can help that would be great :)

Lionel Richie

craigy172, get the Eibach 30mm springs Mike or Roamer will tell you the part number, you shouldnt have any problems with rubbing on these

yes i would too but have got too many bills bit pricey for me so this will have to do for now, never had any of my cars lowered before this will be my first, will it make alot of difference 30mm does not sound much but im told it will when its done but thanks all for your help:)