ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my Clio

182BG

cool matey, i think you should consider exhaust/induction kit before the window tints.

oh and definantly lowered after the 17s go on there!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

leave standard wheels, get a set of coilovers n do ur tints n get a gud filter...................no more

One with a few more

dont bother with induction kit, and its the exhaust that would push your premiums up not a quicky fix for noise making!

Nice car though ;) looks like mine except for side repeaters and wheels

Get colour coded handles, imo. simple - but looks really nice once fitted and blends in so nicely.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Dont get 17s and not lower it.

Maybe go 16s? Slam it? Zorst? Colour coding?

Then it would be mint.

One step at a time but id lower and then get 17s cos if you dont ull be driving a tractor for a few months.

i like Dinks motor i think his is one of the best clios ive seen. I might get some tail lights tomorow but dont know wether to get black tail lights like Dinks or get the lexus style lights.

Not a Clio

looks like any other dynamic but thanks for the pic to remind us what one looks like ;)

As above... if you put 17s on you have to lower it unless you like 4x4 stylee and interesting handling.

Id keep it standard for a while... you say youre 17 so you cant have long passed your test. Might be best to get some experience under your belt before you start spending money on it. (accidents)

One with a few more

Lexus lights tend to be advised against by the people oln here who dont tend to like any modification that looks too different! Though I have the renault crystal ones and IMO they look gorgeous, esp with my pearl black colour. May be getting them tinted slightly as they do tend to reflect a fair bit in the summer sun!

Monaco 172

lol Looks too different???? lexus lights? looking different? yeah nobodys doing them at the moment,! standards look better anyway, the renault crystal ones look ok but i heard they were a bit pricey

Billabong

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 27 June 2005

Lexus lights tend to be advised against by the people oln here who dont tend to like any modification that looks too different! Though I have the renault crystal ones and IMO they look gorgeous, esp with my pearl black colour. May be getting them tinted slightly as they do tend to reflect a fair bit in the summer sun!

Mine has the crystal lights and got slated on here, but they look mint! check out my pics to get an idea of what they look like.

http://www.orb-nights.4t.com/photo.htmlhttp://www.orb-nights.4t.com/photo.html

it was a stupid question i know, do you mean paint the side strips and front bumper bit? and thats it yeh?

until i am able to join when the forum is done though i cant get to the colourcoding guide.... would anyone be able to tell me how to do it? Prime it, Spray it, protect it?

[Edited by shaunyboi on 28 June 2005 at 1:28pm]

VRS

i had the lexus light on my black dynamique for bout 12months but then went back to standard! took me a while to realise that they just look poo!

the black led ones are probably the best option if u aint happy with standards!