ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my old and new car

S-Max
Sold the cup about 3 months ago now and only just got around to taking photos of the new car. Bare in mind the Passat was purchased due to having 3 kids......

Her indoors wanted me to go for a 1.9 so I told her this was....2.8 V6 version of the "1.9" :) Tiptronic gearbox makes it go like the clappers and top end obviously blows away my old cup but I miss the fun and 0-60........

What do you think? Pics of both the old and the new..
cup2.jpg

v6back.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/Keben6/v6engine.jpg
v6engine.jpg
passat1.jpg

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
A Passat and a 172? I have seen that somewhere before!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

S-Max
The V6 is quite hard to find, when you go though they are nice with leather, cc, 6 cd, walnut detail and all that as standard. I'll be getting a "real" V6 in about 2/3 years time though! (as in a clio one) :)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I missed out owning them in my post. I was a bit wasted when posting which is always a bad idea!!
It made sense at the time lol.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited: