ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my Valver

Cheers mate, yeah ive seen you down Southend a couple of times, i was checking out ya leather when you was parked up!! im from Canvey.

Cheers Dan, yeah its gone down about -60mm now, im happy with it now! :D. I havent seen you down the front for a while, when you next down?

prob next weekend, if not the southend meet at the end of the month! the cups had a few changes since you seen it last! ill take you for a spin! as long as i promised one in yours!

i wont be there this weekend, as its my B day on saturday the big 21, so im gonna go and get hammered! :D, but ill prob be down there the following sat, and for the meet. Yes mate love to go out for a spin, ill take you out to in mine but dont expect nothing much!!!!

Well its a lot quicker than mine so itll put a smile on my face!!! they look the nuts anyway!! what have you done to it now then? cos when i last saw it, it was standard i think!?!

You smashed it up or somint!!! LOL why you wanna get rid of it!!! surely you aint serious!!!!! and if you was id deffo swap LOL!

Id have to think about it mate, but i was gonna get a cup about a month ago, then decided not to, Just think i love my valver to much!!

What mileage has it done? any marks on it at all?

a scratch on the bonnet but ill get repair by renault if need be.

7k, ktr quikshift, green replacement element, p.plate, T6 CUP

thats it.

oh rollin rdd at ....well youve seen the charts, see my profile.

Have you still go the old gear stick? yeah no about the figures!! its a quick one!! what sort of price we looking at then?

yeah all original parts, altho i ripped the actaul leather knob. if your serious wed have to have a chat.

leave it with me, as im still deciding, but just wanted to see what kind of interest is around!

Mini Cooper S JCW

Very nice mate....... wot suspension have u got??

how much have u had the front + rear lowered by? oh un did u need your arches rolling??

Shock mate! Youre cup is gorgeous after all..

god if everyone i know on here is getting valvers maybe i should be going back to the old school! Cant decided if id go for ph1 retro style of ph2 with big wheels and mods.. ;)

You going brands monday?

-Rob

nup, how much? havent check the meetings board properly in a while!

BTW im not defo doin it, just lookin!

M88arc,

at the moment im only running FK springs, itts approx -60mm drop front and rear, i get slight scrubbing on the front on full lock, on the sh*t guards but thats it, na ive had no work done on the arches.