ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of new rs

06 Ibiza FR + 02 Clio 1.2
haha these internet translators suck p.s its dutch (more like double dutch to me)

On the IAA in Frankfurt, Renault the Clio presented a sport version. The car was as good as productieklaar and was a forerunner of the new Clio RS. Here the first images of the production model and more information.

That the design no large surprise more would be were to be expected. The Clio sport Draft that in Frankfurt stood was as good as productieklaar. Only divide of the interior and what chrome accents at the outside will decay. That appeared also from this spyshots on which the Clio RS on speed over the Nürburgring thunders. Renault Play a sport has been developed Play a sport Technologies De new Clio RS in cooperation with Renault Technologies. There its various parts diverted of the F1-auto of Renault. The new generation voorwielophanging of Renault sport is foresee Technologies of an independent wielophanging and aluminum components. Because of this the Clio offers sport Draft according to Renault not only an optimal traction and a perfect wegligging, but also an excellent feather comfort. Together with the broad ties
(215/40 R18), the Clio a sports-loving weggedrag has. The brakes are made by Brembo. Around the 200 hp Under the hood has Renault a 2.0 liter 16V engine. The motor furnishes a fortune of 200 hp. With that must be the furrow the Clio RS no problem round in a second or sift to sprint to 100 km/h and a top speed to get of around the 230 km/h. The Clio RS can measure Focus self because of this with car´s as the peoples vehicle Wave GTI, Opel Astra OPC and Ford RS. Spring 2006 next year state the new Clio RS by the Renault-dealers. Its debut is probable on the car drawing room of Geneva.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
doesn't look anywhere near as good as the concept, quite 'normal' in fact, and with the pictures emerging of the lesser models, it looks like the 'sport' is even more so going to be even less distinguishable from the rest of the pack

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
get mine in may......not too sure wether i'm looking forward to it or not!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ aye it does......

Mite look better in a brighter colour, but the styling just looks heavy and lacking flair.

Those pics were on autoexpress and I think on 4car.co.uk a couple of months back - plus the articles accompanying the pics are in English ;)

The Tube
These pics of the RS3 testing at the Nurburgring were posted a few months ago, I wouldn't have thought it would be the final version of the new RS.

RB 182 Cup
^ really? they would leave any re-disigns this close to its release? I think this is pretty much what will be sold...

sorry for the re-post then, hadnt seen these pics before.

The Tube
Yeah I suppose, I didn't spot the rear-diffuser and bits until I clicked on the pics...... I agree though, that colour doesn't do it any favours!
WE WANT IT IN WHITE PLEASE!

Orange 182
Sorry to anyone who has ordered one of these but I think it looks sh!te. Which is disappointing as I was excited by the concept photos :(

It just looks so fat and uninteresting! Maybe its just those particular photos tho.