ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of the white 182 FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only reason you are getting stick is because you are calling it a 182 when its not. Sticklers for details on here which is fair enough. If you'd come on and posted "white 1.2/182 hybrid" you would have had none of that reaction IMO.

Leon Cupra R 225
^ no probs mate, keep the thread updated with pics. hopefully the finished project will look good.

Tom

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Its a hybrid mate, neither one nor the other, and as long as you're happy with it thats the main thing :)

As a side note, id get better brakes, as if its running the standard 1.2 items, they wont be designed to stop a car with that much power.

yeah got 182 brakes, like i said the only thing left on that car which will be 1.2 is the shell

The shell is exactly the same as a 182's.

You haven't done anything ground breaking here, and your acting like you have and getting arsey isn't a way to make friends.
Congrats on getting it done so cheap, how much did the original 1.2 cost you?

white clio 1.82
yeah got 182 brakes, like i said the only thing left on that car which will be 1.2 is the shell

You haven't done anything ground breaking here, and your acting like you have and getting arsey isn't a way to make friends.

what are u talking about, who said id done anything ground breaking? have u tried doing it? im just showing pics of a project? actually it was a piece of piss compared to running a business or making my GF coffee just how she likes it, look mate if ur not intrested in the project and u think im bein arsey then why u here? theres plenty of other "real" 182 topics on other threads so have a chat with them instead innit

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1

what are u talking about, who said id done anything ground breaking? have u tried doing it? im just showing pics of a project? actually it was a piece of piss compared to running a business or making my GF coffee just how she likes it, look mate if ur not intrested in the project and u think im bein arsey then why u here? theres plenty of other "real" 182 topics on other threads so have a chat with them instead innit

I'm sorry could you explain that last word to me? I don't wear burberry so am not fluent in that language.

white clio 1.82

I'm sorry could you explain that last word to me? I don't wear burberry so am not fluent in that language.

ha, ur calling me a chav, i luv it

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Okay last comment on this little saga. You said your 'claimed' 182 cost the 1/4 of mine. Highly doubtful. Your conversion cost £1,200 approx, the 1.2 must of cost 4/5k?

Innit to winnit!

white clio 1.82
but ive been told conversions normally cost 3000? is that normal, i know ive had a helping hand off renault and my mates but in all honesty i wouldnt have done it for that price.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah I think Matt Black charges £3.5k for a full conversion including brakes, suspension, fob etc.

white clio 1.82
cool, ive still got to have an engineers report but i think the hard work (even tho its not ground breakin) paid off and saved me a bit of cash, i cant wait 2 here it start, i think ill wet my pants

A4 Avant
If it's cost that little to do the conversion, then fair play. Sounds like you'll have a nice quick lil motor to run around in.

With the attitude thing, if you don't like some peoples comments then just don't reply, rather than starting a slanging match.

Post some large finished pics when it's all done.

Mark 1 Clio V6
So it's actually a 1.2/182/172 hybrid company car then with silly advertising stickers all over it.

I hope you don't drive it with the kind of attitude you have shown on this thread.
This thread is hardly a good advert for your business.

You mention posers a lot, but if you weren't one, why are you posting this thread on a forum? Then getting ratty with any comments that you don't have a 182?
If you weren't a poser, you wouldn't be here talking about your work.

audi S3
if you want to post anything on here and you dont like the replys rise above it its only a car it aint the end of the world if its what you like injoy it.good luck with it fella

white clio 1.82
So it's actually a 1.2/182/172 hybrid company car then with silly advertising stickers all over it.

I hope you don't drive it with the kind of attitude you have shown on this thread.
This thread is hardly a good advert for your business.

You mention posers a lot, but if you weren't one, why are you posting this thread on a forum? Then getting ratty with any comments that you don't have a 182?
If you weren't a poser, you wouldn't be here talking about your work.

i get ratty cos of people like you, i posted on here for help on certain parts of the project, and about 10 different people wanted 2 see pics, then people got pissd off cos i couldnt figure out how 2 put pics on and now people are getin pissd off cos i have put pics on and im talking about it, and yeah im not a poser with a shity clio, my bm does that

white clio 1.82
if you want to post anything on here and you dont like the replys rise above it its only a car it aint the end of the world if its what you like injoy it.good luck with it fella

nice 1 mate, im glad theres sum decent users out there, is that u doing a burnout, really nice pic mate!!!!!!! yeah i didnt think i was going 2 get abuse, but im half the problem cos i wont bend over and take it:mad:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think the point is you titled your thread "the only white 182" see the whole white sport depate is pretty big on here, so people expected to actually see a white 182, not a bog standard 1.2 with a diff engine, if you see what im saying. as its not a 182 , so its not what people were expecting or wanting to see, if it had been titled my my conversion pics, would have got a lot more respect.

Mark 1 Clio V6
What kind of BMW is it?

Unless it's an M3, it's not worth mentioning!

You know what BMW stands for don't you?
Big mouthed w**ker.

Where is that winking smiley?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
What kind of BMW is it?

Unless it's an M3, it's not worth mentioning!

You know what BMW stands for don't you?
Big mouthed w**ker.

Where is that winking smiley?

Behave!;)

But your right, unless its got an M badge then you really shouldn't shout about that either!

from Trophy 2 work van :(
your car reminds me of my nans white 1.2 clio with her cleaning business stickers all over the sides

bet you wish you had a sport

A4 Avant
This is just getting into a slangin match now. The guy has posted pictures of his car so lets just leave it at that.

If anyone disagrees and thinks this thread should stay, Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.