ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your crashes

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
A collegue of mine sent me these of her boyfriends dad's Scooby (2004) a couple of weeks ago.

The key's got pinched from their house, and the three 20 year old's who pinched it got 200 yards down the road and did this:

Crash5small.jpg

Crash6small.jpg

Crash7small.jpg

Crash8small.jpg

172 Cup
A collegue of mine sent me these of her boyfriends dad's Scooby (2004) a couple of weeks ago.

The key's got pinched from their house, and the three 20 year old's who pinched it got 200 yards down the road and did this:

Crash5small.jpg

Crash6small.jpg

Crash7small.jpg

Crash8small.jpg

i hope they hurt them selfs alot aswell, theiving scum :eek:

Clio 1.2 Billabong

mate rolled it going round 4 roads roundabout at dundee (scottish members might know) said "watch this" before hand, with me shouting dont at him, as he attempted to slide it round the roundabout, lost control, then overcorrected and hit a kerb and putting it on its roof.

no one was hurt. scared the s**t out of me. totally changed my driving ever since. thankfully had my car the longest out of alot of my mates.

LY 200
Here's mine:

Oh_bugger_4.jpg

Thread winner by far......Nothing can top this!!!

What happened? Seems like a strange old place to end up!!!

Criiiiiikey....What happend here? Thats a 'stay away from vx's' pic if ever there was one!!!

anyone remember who's this was..?

hahahahahahaha.jpg

Joshydee surely?

Close but no cigar.....Where is this unfortunate sole these days!?

Fortunatly i have none to contribute.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
All these pics arnt so encouraging for me just after buying a Trophy!!! lol
Im just going to have to be extra careful now!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Criiiiiikey....What happend here? Thats a 'stay away from vx's' pic if ever there was one!!!

IMAGE_00057.jpg

But as mentioned, they both walked away without so much as a twinge, so I'd say it was an advert for VX safety! It's made of fibreglass on the outside, it's never going to fair well, but the inside is a very tough aluminium tub.

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
And i thought i was bad reversing my dads car in to mine and slightly denting my bumper of my corsa with his towbar!

BMW 323i Coupe
Mine are nowhere near as bad as others in here, but a crash none the less.

Two weeks after buying the car a mate went into the back of me.

Damage to his car:

04022008276-1-1.jpg

And mine:

04022008278-1.jpg

Happened because my mate was too close behind me, and a t*at in a Mondeo came back on himself at a roundabout without indicating so I had to brake late.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Piece of Fence came through it IIRC.... remember seeing the thread when I had only just joined

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
They probably flew off on the force of impact tbh!

Some almighty crashes, fingers crossed I won't be able to contribute to this thread with pictures. As said, Sept to April = Clio death season.

P

PrincessJessica

that looks bad.... i would hate for something to come through the windscreen!!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
my old 172 miss it so much, went to test drive a couple and they aint what they used to be :(
ohdear.jpg

damage1-1.jpg

Racing blue 182
my fiesta when i came down a main road and around a corner there was a burst water mains with no signs, spun the car but i got it back then it spun again and i couldnt correct it, when up pavement flipped into hedge and then rolled down the verge
RIP XR2i :(
the road the next day
fez4.jpg

:(
fez1.jpg

fez2.jpg

fez3.jpg

didnt get the pic of the engine but when i opened the bonnet you couldnt see the engine as the engine bay was solid with soil!!