ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics request please, White 197's with satin black Speedline wheels.

Tried to stick with 200's in my coiled 182 @ brands hatch. Very very dialed cars handling wise, exceptional for out of the box it seems & a real step up from the 197s that were out.

Had the choice between driving a 200 or the R26R so I can't really give you a drivers comparison I'm afraid ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
:
Tried to stick with 200's in my coiled 182 @ brands hatch. Very very dialed cars handling wise, exceptional for out of the box it seems & a real step up from the 197s that were out.

Had the choice between driving a 200 or the R26R so I can't really give you a drivers comparison I'm afraid ;)

No brainer tbh....:)

Expert HDI & R53
Rolling pic :)

DSC_5875-1.gif

Theres only one thing that makes me think the 197 front end looks better, and thats the splitter kit on it. After hating the 200 I really am into it. Seeing it on tv and more and more pictures coming through, I wouldnt mind purchasing one in the not too distant future!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fletcher, why go for the cup? The lack of steering adjustment would really piss me off. Wouldn't you be better off getting an earlier 197 and coilovers?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

looks good Steve.

Fletcher, why go for the cup? The lack of steering adjustment would really piss me off. Wouldn't you be better off getting an earlier 197 and coilovers?

Good point Warren, I've driven a few 197's in the past, yet to drive a 197 cup so can't really comment.

I also have a bad habit of changing my mind every 5 minutes when it comes to cars.:eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its all about the White and speedlines tbh!!! Wish i had a White one :( :(