ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics -- Update!

1.6 16v
Laura and i put on the sunstrip and silverversion indicators yesterday. Looks so much better now!!

Here are some pics!! What do you all think??

e3e585b4.jpg

49d51d2c.jpg

f1313828.jpg

dd4ecf51.jpg

5c9c45bd.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks nice actually. Never been a far of the Ibiza splitter tho. But i doubt it'll last....

fcuk what everyone else says :rasp:
i quite like it. its your car mate. go for what you feel :eek:
but yea, change the grill lol

1.6 16v
JLO said:
fcuk what everyone else says :rasp:
i quite like it. its your car mate. go for what you feel :eek:
but yea, change the grill lol

Cheers matey, 172/182 grill will make it look so much better!!

Hope the weathers decent for FCS!!

cock mobile.
Looking good mate!

I think the splitter is just a tad too big.

Alloys look spot on though!

As father and son....
apparently u can ring a renault dealer, with the reg of a 182, and order the grill for 40 odd quid, or so i read earlier

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah splitter looks a little too big and to me just doesn't sit right or look right on a clio. carbon fibre splitter would look the nuts,nice alloys!!

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Looks good mate.

Some BlueVisions would finish the lights off nicely.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
BlueVisions are for the side lights... Gets rid of that dull yellow/orange glow.

I've got some pics of mine if you want a look?

Nez said:
BlueVisions are for the side lights... Gets rid of that dull yellow/orange glow.

I've got some pics of mine if you want a look?

yeah we will have a look!

The sunstrip was a pain cause of the sensor in middle! there has been talk of a 172/182 grill for a while now!

Shhh
Lose the splitter for a 172 / 182 one.

Thought the 182 grill only be fitted to a 182 bumper, unless your on about the one below the bonnet, then its either ebay or renault.

The splitter fitted looks odd without the side skirts etc. Looks meaty at the front, the standard from the side..

AliasOmega said:
Lose the splitter for a 172 / 182 one.

Thought the 182 grill only be fitted to a 182 bumper, unless your on about the one below the bonnet, then its either ebay or renault.

The splitter fitted looks odd without the side skirts etc. Looks meaty at the front, the standard from the side..

Side skirts are the next job along with tints, money is just a problem at the min. looking at £205 for side skirts and think we are looking at £180 for tints!

Below bonnet grill

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Here you go... you can also see the difference the Silvatecs make.

Before...

Before.jpg

After....

After.jpg

Sorry couldn't resize them...

Chocolate Bar™
its actually £46 including the renault stealth tax for importing them in, well worth it in my opinion if you cant get hold of an MS designs one.

A Euro'd one...
Middo said:
its actually £46 including the renault stealth tax for importing them in, well worth it in my opinion if you cant get hold of an MS designs one.

Is that for a 172/182 grille?