ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics with Team dynamics pro race 1.2's

Stripped yozza'd cup
Sorry, I know I've made loads of posts about wheels recently, but it's such a hard choice.

I know you all love a bit of picture whoring so could I please have pictures of Clio's on 15'' team dynamics please.... Any colour of wheel or car.

I've tried searching but I can't find many pictures of them on Clio's.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
DSC03336.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
Looks lovely that Dave. Not sure if my cup would pull off the black too well though.... What suspension are you running on that? Wheels fill the arches quite nicely really.

Jordi, doesn't necessarily have to be a sport mate no.

MG ZR 160 VVC
haven't seen you about for a while Adz, such a nice clio..

anyway i'm not sure if mine are the 1.2's because they don't have the writing on them but ill put the pics here from the cyclone blue request thread:

156263_10150323939945005_631180004_15893333_3769633_n.jpg

IMG00007-20100823-12452.jpg

I feel your pain :p I'm getting rid of the turinis and looking at so many wheels :p

The pro race 1.2's look the tits in white though!!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I feel your pain :p I'm getting rid of the turinis and looking at so many wheels :p

The pro race 1.2's look the tits in white though!!

I'm tempted by White.... But they always look better on darker cars IMO. I'm having trouble picturing mine on anything other than silver?

If I grab some pictures, could some kind soul knock up a quick Photoshop for me?

Ian_s, that is really seriously clean! Good work :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
These wheels have stood the test of time, still great wheels, would be tempted myself infact

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'm completely torn between these and Ultraleggeras now....
Damn this decision making business.

Thanks for the pictures folks.

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I'd like a set of these or Ultraleggeras as well, however I'll probably end up just buying another set of OZ F1s though.