ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics- your opinion

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jony

Your windows look OK.

Even much better though, is your number plate!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

You missed the file extension (.JPG in this case) at the end, but its best to put links like that - doesnt slow the whole page down then!

Daz.

Cheers i just got them on monday and when i picked it up at night i thought they looked realy dark-almost midnight-but when i saw them in the light they look realy cool in my opinion and all for £150 so am very happy.

TonyKL it is just a smoke from a company called Strathclyde Autotint in Glasgow.

Yeh Girlracer my plate is the best mod i ever made for my car-had it for a few years now. Still waiting on someone to post it in the "spotted" forum but there doesnt seem to be many members over here in Glasgow. :(

320d M Sport

looks ace, ive been pondering on doing it.... dont want the extra weight to slow me down though...;)

cheers everyone for your comments- and paddymph i reckon you should go for it as it blocks out sunlight hence reducing your body temperature hence reducing sweat levels hence reduction on weight!!! ;)

Yeh VivJ thats the only problem you cant use the car at night unless with front windows down!! ;)

But in all seriousness i havent noticed a difference realy apart from the car being slightly darker. I wasnt sure how they would look on silver as i previously had tints on a black peugeot that looked class.

RS Clio 182

Where bouts u from jony_172? I live just outside Glasgow. Havent seen u about. Car looks the Bees though!!!

RS Clio 182

R u in the Glasgow area often? Will look out 4 u and then maybe ull get ure mention in the "spotted" forum!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Looks good mate, if your ever through in Edinburgh look out for my silver mk2 172 ... :)

Silver really is the best colour of clio eh ;)

Jonny, I see your car about all the time!!! I asked in the Scottish meet topic about it, you used to have a black kitted 206, am I right? I see your 172 parled outside Glasgow uni quite often.

Yeh thats right ICEman i sold it last summer- i am in Glasgow uni on fridays- wot are you doing there??

Ben_1uk i couldnt tell you what the percentage is but the tints are just smoke and i think the reason they look darker is because the clio already has a slight tint on the windows as it is.

and will

sh*t i wasnt finished writing that before it posted!!

was going on to say will look out for you if am in edinburgh area _KDF- sometimes go through for a night out as a change to glasgow.