ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures from my crash

Astra coupe
ditch1.jpg

botto.jpg

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Bit of T-cut..... blimy! hope your ok, kinda looks funny parked there.

RS Clio 200
at least we can take one good thing from it.... its yet another rolled clio that hasn't caved in!!!
some french things are good LOL

Astra coupe
yeh i was suprised at how well it held up. back end snapped loose and bounced off a grass verge then rolled into a ditch.
the boots fine if anyone wants it. I was the only person in the car thank god.

Astra coupe
bit of both dubai. Road hadnt been gritted and the corner was slippy (as you can see) then i guess it went pete tong as soon as it hit the grass. Did it last night (before the snow). Next car will be a banger until i can afford a decent one again. Looks like i'm going to have to pull my finger out and get a new job.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Awww that's a really sad sight. I'm glad you're ok though. As someone else said, it just shows just how safe these beasties can be. Gutting though.:(

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Pleased yr ok terribleclio. [from another Notts cliosporter!:approve:]

Missus has recently had her car written off after avoiding a tw4t and hitting a lamppost.

Still waiting for the insurance pay-out 6 weeks on......:dapprove:

That road can be a f*cker. Was on it from Grantham to Blidworth the other morning.