ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of 182's

none :(
i wanna see pictures of every colour of 182's, i wanna get em all in one thread so its easier to show the mrs,would also like a pic of the petrol blue 182 if anyone has one.

Chocolate Bar™
petrolalloy.gif

gallery22.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ I'm lovin that Petrol blue. Any idea how many were made in this colour? Can't be many!

9 petrol blue were made, i have all the pics of that car ^^^ t6 dav on my external hard dirve from when he had it up from sale! really love the colour but doubt ill ever find one for sale next year.

Chocolate Bar™
nobblebonce said:
middo your a star

loving that colour and also the racing blue

no probs ;) if u're thinking bout getting one i'd go for liquid yellow, or petrol blue if u're lucky.... racing blues are common ;) :rasp:

VRS
Middo said:
no probs ;) if u're thinking bout getting one i'd go for liquid yellow, or petrol blue if u're lucky.... racing blues are common ;) :rasp:

how dare you :rasp:

petrol blue is gorgeous tho, not keen on the yellow, its a bit too bright for my liking

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Black and artic are the only colours worth having. But that petrol blue is Stunning!!!

Chocolate Bar™
i dont know why there arent more of them about, colour prob didnt look as nice on the paint samples as on the car lol

Octavia VRS
I have only seen one going about my area. Saw it when it was getting picked up from the garage and it looks fooking mint

al

ST on the way...
That petrol blue is sweeeeeeeeeet!!

Ooops I think i've just..... *runs away clutching self*

A Grey Slab (Audi Estate)
tom_1.4_16v said:
boys you can talk all day about your colours, but if you aint got these, then fall the f**k back! ;)

Nice one mate. Take it you must of got your new motor today? Seats are fantastic (especially if they are in a Black clio ;) ) Have fun and enjoy.

Last edited:
id_doug said:
Nice one mate. Take it you must of got your new motor today? Seats are fantastic (especially if they are in a Black clio ;) ) Have fun and enjoy.

picking it up after work! day is dragging big time! its a racing blue, obviously the colour of choice ;)

RS Megane DCi 175
Blimey - I bet the petrol blue ones hold their value well. If I ever managed to get one I don't think I could bring myself to sell it - looks stunning.