ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of wheels on Monaco Blue

Car  Clio Sport 1.4 16v
I'm really struggling to pick a new set of wheels for my mk2 ph2. As title suggests im wondering if anyone has pictures of wheels on monaco blue mk2 ph2s.

really like the cup wheels can I get these from renault? how much are they and will they fit my dynamique?

I really need some suggestions please!


Thanks Daz
 
FP02UFG_030.gif


People are selling for £500 a set including tyres privately, should fit a dynamique to probs.
 
Cheers for that.

I like those Pacey are they the trophy wheels? they are 16s right? Thats definately the sort of thing I want.
 
yours look much better than those 2 other sets. keep em and keep your cash! your alloys are probably my fav for the clio. would love to buy yours but not got a spare £500 at the minute :(
 
Back
Top