ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture's of your bucket's / stripped rear's..

AS title please, pretty much done mine just going to spray the boot floor and get a rear brace on..

Would like to see pictures of other peoples pleasee :)

Mine:

DSCN2610.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2603.jpg

just got 2 of my seats but you can almost see the back in the second pic.

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

*I have now sprayed the rear matt black.

Would be nice to see the rear, and any pics of the wheel ? My seats are really tight, good for going quick tho :D

EP3 Civic Type R
Both of them are awesome. I missed having a stripped out car- off to take a chainsaw to the Cup I think!

haha loving the comments. Harness's are for corners though right? so aslong as i'm getting enough speed into the corners why would I not use harness's?

Was going to say, 1.4's are pretty nippy and im sure they can still corner well, fair play buddy

cheers fella, glad someone appreciates the effort lol I'm not the biggest of guys so I used to slide about on my RS leathers..

I don't have any of the boot at the minute mate but will try and get some eventually :)

Was going to say, 1.4's are pretty nippy and im sure they can still corner well, fair play buddy

cheers fella, glad someone appreciates the effort lol I'm not the biggest of guys so I used to slide about on my RS leathers..

I don't have any of the boot at the minute mate but will try and get some eventually :)

cool my floors going artic blue tomorrow i reckon, quick question, what did you mask up ? and how long did it take for the fumes to clear :approve:

masked up from the bit of carpet that goes from the front up the slope where the rear bench should go, also I've put my rear doorcards and those corner pieces for the parcel shelf back in now so I masked up just underneath those parts with newspaper and sprayed away, only took 2 cans from halfrauds lol

I have wind deflectors on mine so left the windows down about an inch (so rain couldn't get in and it vented overnight, drove up to FCS next day quite High tbh... but it wasn't that bad when I came back home :)

Up rocks
Nowhere near finished yet...

IMG_0392.gif

With regards to stripping out making it faster, of course it does, less weight with the same power engine. Had all the interior out inc carpets and passenger seat over the last month or so and the car was noticeably quicker, albeit ALOT louder.