ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures onto an iDevice

1.8 Civic EX
Am I the only one that finds this a complete f**k about?

Why can't I just connect the phone to the laptop and drag some pics onto the phone?

Instead I have to go and create a specific folder, copy the pictures I want into that folder then sync so those pics go onto the phone, and then they end up in a random album that is named the same as the folder I put them in, and not in the camera roll with all my other pics.

I just want to be able to move some pics randomly onto the phone sometimes, should it really be this fussy?

Also, when I sync the phone does anyone know where the pics that were taken on the phone go to? Doesn't seem to be an obvious folder location like you can choose in the iTunes settings for the music.

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
You should just be able to select the folder where the pictures live in iTunes - why create a new one?

1.8 Civic EX
Not sure I follow?

a picture taken on an actual camera, stored in a folder on the hard drive. I want that picture moved into the phone. Only way I found is as described above in the op.

2002 Flame Red 172
Not sure I follow?

a picture taken on an actual camera, stored in a folder on the hard drive. I want that picture moved into the phone. Only way I found is as described above in the op.

I'm sure that's the only way to do it mate.