ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Worked out how to upload pics:D

2unvsde.jpg

zk242e.jpg

Nothing special or modded (yet!) but she's mine and nicer to drive than what I had before, so its all good:)

Comments welcome... I think:p x

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
When you post pics or video's containing you're car, you post the thread in Clio Media!

:)

Da

Less
Welcome to the club, car looks tidy :)

Oh and I've moved this to the media section for you ;)

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Dave88 .. not sure yet.. nothing too personal for the sake of resale etc, reeeally want the interior out the 2 litre model though.. I'm guessing you Clio folk will know the one I mean:D

Welcome. Car looks nice, what did you have before?
MK1 Punto :) great to learn in coz it was so basic, felt everything (literally:rolleyes:), but wasnt all that safe eh :) x

S4 Avant
Dave88 .. not sure yet.. nothing too personal for the sake of resale etc, reeeally want the interior out the 2 litre model though.. I'm guessing you Clio folk will know the one I mean:D

That'd be my interior. It's a lot nicer than the plain cloth in the lower models, and the poverty spec cups.

1.2 16v clio sport
Ooo so you do:) same colour too!
Take it ours aren't that common.. ?
I'm clueless when it comes to Clio's... Ask me about a Mini and i might stand half a chance haha x

Well not really, ours is the 1.2 16 valve sport mark 2 phase 1 which you don’t see many one here, I think it’s the last 1.2 mark 2 phase 1 before they introduced the mark 2 phase 2 and mine is exactly the same colour. :) very exciting

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
That'd be my interior. It's a lot nicer than the plain cloth in the lower models, and the poverty spec cups.

Whats a cup???:S keep seeing that...
Yeah, think i've got the same shape but in cloth.. I think!
They have the wee shaped bits on the back and base (that flamin hurt if you lie/ lean on them when cleaning!! devnet1 will know what i mean as we seem to have the exact same car :D)

Whats the differences with your model dave ?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Well not really, ours is the 1.2 16 valve sport mark 2 phase 1 which you don’t see many one here, I think it’s the last 1.2 mark 2 phase 1 before they introduced the mark 2 phase 2 and mine is exactly the same colour. :) very exciting

Very exciting indeed:) you know of any others on here when you say not many.. or? x

S4 Avant
Whats a cup???:S keep seeing that...
Yeah, think i've got the same shape but in cloth.. I think!
They have the wee shaped bits on the back and base (that flamin hurt if you lie/ lean on them when cleaning!! devnet1 will know what i mean as we seem to have the exact same car :D)

Whats the differences with your model dave ?

Well a cup, is a different model of Renaultsport Clio, normally without aircon, ABS and generally lighter, making them "quicker" in theory.

There's not much in common between your clio and mine, the Renaultsport range are the hot hatch version of the standard clio with uprated everything really. They both share the same rattles, that's about it.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
use to have one. quite nippy for a 1.2. nice colour too:approve:

Yeah not bad eh :D not liking the ratio between 3rd and 4th but i'm guessing that will vary between them all ... maybe.. ?
Ever driven a 1.2 mk1 punto?? brings a new meaning to nippy;) haha

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Tigger, cool name:) hey! Thanks!
Not really.. not yet anyways! Quite fancy the 2 litre interior tho.
Fife, Scotland;) x