ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pikey twunts!!!

Got my car back yesterday from the garage after the head exploding on me after having the car 2 days!

£1000 lighter in pocket i was well happy to finally have it back,parked up on the front tonight,woke up this morning and some chav has nicked the centre cap off my front right and scratched it to fook,doesnt help that the wheels are a matte black so im going to struggle to find a matching centre cap second hand.

No luck with this car whatsoever so far!

It's A Reno
Little feckers. Where do you live. Is it a ruff area?

I can't believe you spent £1K on a lighter either. ;)

Haha that did cheer me up,good work!
My mate had the compomotives nicked off his 106 just down the road a few weeks back,tonight weve got a mate with a supra whos going to park on my drive,bit of bait,then we wait in my house for them to turn up.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
My mate had the compomotives nicked off his 106 just down the road a few weeks back,tonight weve got a mate with a supra whos going to park on my drive,bit of bait,then we wait in my house for them to turn up.

thats unlucky- Hope you get everything sorted-

Steve

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

good idea, crossbow is my weapon of choice, good range and damage :evil:

but it sounds like ur having bad luck

lynden

Da

Less
I have a centre cap forsale, presuming it's a 182 centre cap?? Needs respraying anyway so is available cheap.

How much shipped,what colour and does it have the bolt thing!
Does anyone know if i can get touch up paint for the wheels,theyve really done a job on the finish.

Just realised thats a 182 cap,im on 172 rims sadly.I need to see what a refurbs going to set me back,or maybe even have a go at sorting it myself.

Westy. MX5
Got my car back yesterday from the garage after the head exploding on me after having the car 2 days!

£1000 lighter in pocket i was well happy to finally have it back,parked up on the front tonight,woke up this morning and some chav has nicked the centre cap off my front right and scratched it to fook,doesnt help that the wheels are a matte black so im going to struggle to find a matching centre cap second hand.

No luck with this car whatsoever so far!

Tea and sympathy mate. Sorry, thats all I can offer.

b****cks,just to cap it off it seems i now have a flat battery and no jump leads.My housemates pushing me down the road after tea FTW!

Tell me about it mate!Any withington or fallowfield area members got a set of leads i can borrow per chance?

Well the RAC just came and started the car for me(might aswell use the membership ey!)but then told me the battery is knackered and that a new one from them would be £100!I told them to hop it and took the car for a drive,it starts up now but for how long i dont know,the remote central locking doesnt work still though?

Ill see if it starts up tonight and if not ill hunt down a new battery.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
pathetic isnt it really? what honestly was gained by the little sod by doing that?
hope your luck improves :)