ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pikeys + RS5 =

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I mean, HOW?

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/audi-sports-car-stripped-parts-6673528

A luxury sports car abandoned during last month's floods has been stripped to its bare chassis in a few weeks.The 2012 registered Audi RS5 sports car was left wheel-arch deep in floodwater under the railway bridge in Almners Road, Chertsey, on January 2, during last month's floods.
Within a day the windows had been smashed under cover of darkness.
But that week, Surrey Police had no record of the car being reported stolen and said it was investigating the incident as a case of criminal damage.

rbr_sah_040214audi_3-6673629.jpg

JS32013362-6675669.jpg

JS32013360-6675658.jpg

Was a nice colour n'all.

clio 182 trophy
This doesn't add up. Why not turn around and go back the way you came? Ok, if you couldn't as the engine cut out then why no recovery vehicle to tow it to safety then ship it off to the garage?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm suprised they left what they did!

That's some good going though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I saw someone on facebook say they live nearby, and said "he wouldnt have known, he lives elsewhere". I assume he means the owner.

My point is how the f**k did they do that much stripping... on a road.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

RS5's are all over my feed today. Well this is an S5 but close enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
  CursedTitanium 182FF
I saw someone on facebook say they live nearby, and said "he wouldnt have known, he lives elsewhere". I assume he means the owner.

My point is how the f**k did they do that much stripping... on a road.

Park a bid Merc Sprinter in front of it.

330i. E30 Touring.
That's incredible.

I saw that car stuck there a few weeks back. Was in one piece then. Lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I thought this. You could've easily have pulled up with a recovery truck, and taken it away. Who would question that?

clio 182 trophy
I thought this. You could've easily have pulled up with a recovery truck, and taken it away. Who would question that?

Properly suspicious isn't it! Just leave your 60k+ motor in the ass end of nowhere for a week or so. Yeah right!

330i. E30 Touring.
Properly suspicious isn't it! Just leave your 60k+ motor in the ass end of nowhere for a week or so. Yeah right!

Not really the arse end of nowhere,

It was the perfect crime. The road was shut for two or three weeks because it was under two feet of water...