ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Pimped' clio for sale...

:eek: i rember watching that being pimped you can watch it on mtv overdrive strangly i watched it this morning wonder why hes selling it

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i love those seats!

the rest of the car looks shite, im guessing the quality is good, i like the leather dash aswell, but as far as looking good it doesnt!

80MPG BEEZA
lol i remember this i came on here laughing cause on the program he said "ohhh wow its like the williams i always wanted!" and 7.5k for that lol i love the fact tha pimp my ride chuck loads of money into the car and dont do anything to the engine

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA What is it with people that have 5 door cars why do they feel the need to make them look anymore shite than they already are.

He's got the 5 door 1.4RT Yallll AAAAAAWWWW YEA Thats How We Roll Baby!

80MPG BEEZA
feck knows how they choose the cars on that show and how they churn out these stupid ideas of what will look good, like in the first serioes the black ford hurse

211063-2.jpg

7k :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The classic BOEING 747 SEAT look, LOL.

Also doesnt that rear bumper look silver..?

VX220 lightning
lol i remember this i came on here laughing cause on the program he said "ohhh wow its like the williams i always wanted!" and 7.5k for that lol i love the fact tha pimp my ride chuck loads of money into the car and dont do anything to the engine

Have you seen how big the disks are!!!:D i think i had bigger breaks on my bike!

80MPG BEEZA
i have no idea how jamie's gone from making that mentel cerbera to making this sort of sh*t tbh

its like when they got given a black fard hurse by some young rocker and i was like ohh cool make it evil it ended up looking like echto 1 from ghostbusters with flames on truly aweful

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
If it was done for pimp my ride they where probably offered lots of money to do it!