ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper backbox

My miltek has cracked around the tips, so I dont want to keep something that is of shoddy quality! Not very happy tbh, I thought miltek was a good brand?

So I have heard a lot of praise about the Piper system, and was just wondering if it'll match up to my miltek de-cat pipe?

​Thanks

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
not known as crack-tek for nothing, Milteks crack worse than a peanut brittle.

You're not going to be able to mix and match IMO, you'll need a new Miltek rear section, or a full replacement system in another brand (Piper etc)

not known as crack-tek for nothing, Milteks crack worse than a peanut brittle.

You're not going to be able to mix and match IMO, you'll need a new Miltek rear section, or a full replacement system in another brand (Piper etc)

Heard good things about miltek on other brands like! So would I just need this cat-back system? Or would I need a piper de-cat as well?

Go for the piper system, i love mine! so under rated imo

​Got any pics of how its fitted up?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
​Got any pics of how its fitted up?

021_zps3427b7ed.jpg

z4
How loud to people find the piper? I'm trying to decide between this and the new BTM but want whichever is quieter...