ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper exhaust

Running a piper exhaust on my 182. Been installed about 2 months now

One tail pipe sticks out about half an inch more than the other. It's noticable to me and bothers me a bit.. is this a normal piper exhaust 'fault'. Replaced rear hangers has made no difference.

Also the smoke only really seems to come out of one of the pipes.. again is this another normal issue

Thanks guys

My right tail pipe sticks out about 5mm further than the left one. I can get them bang on but once I drive the car and it settles it always goes back to the same place. It annoys me a little aswell but as mine is only 5mm I just accept it for what it is. I would defiantly try adjusting it again because I wouldn't be happy with half an inch difference either.

The majority of the exhaust gas coming out the right tailpipe is completely normal, it's just because the gases get to that one first from the back box.

My right tail pipe sticks out about 5mm further than the left one. I can get them bang on but once I drive the car and it settles it always goes back to the same place. It annoys me a little aswell but as mine is only 5mm I just accept it for what it is. I would defiantly try adjusting it again because I wouldn't be happy with half an inch difference either.

The majority of the exhaust gas coming out the right tailpipe is completely normal, it's just because the gases get to that one first from the back box.

I seem its my left pipe sticking out furthet for some reason. I find this too i can adjust and after a drive it sinks back in. I haven't actually measured it maybe halfan inch is an exaggeration