ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipercross V Force advice

Clio 172
Hi,

I haven't even had the 172 a week and am getting itchy feet... I don't like the K&N filter that it's got on at the moment and am looking around.

I've had a look at the Simota induction kits and some of them are a possibility, but have also seen the Pipercross V Force. I used to have a Viper on my Racing Puma and it sounded fantastic (not too sure about any gains tbh).

Has anyone fitted one of these and are they any good? The application is for a 182, but I presume it will fit the 172?

http://www.pipercross.net/vforce_product.asp

Thanks,

Ian

RenaultSport clio 182
They used my car for the develpoment of the V force system, they rolling roaded it to an extra 13bhp. HOWEVER, this was last November and they still have not finished ' Tooling ' it in the States. I have been waiting since then because I am getting a free one. Spoke to Pipercorss least week and they said will probably not be before the end of the year.

BMW
Looks seriously ugly too.

Might be a good design but wait till that foam starts breaking up like it always does on these.

My money would go on a Maxogen or Simota.

M

Clio 172
Thanks for the advice, the concensus seems to be the magogen!

As I'm new to the Renault clan, where can I get one of these from?

Thanks,

Ian

AstraVan Sportive
pumast160 said:
Thanks for the advice, the concensus seems to be the magogen!

As I'm new to the Renault clan, where can I get one of these from?

Thanks,

Ian

Us, we can do a much better deal

01483 740 637

Speak to me :)

Clio 172 mk2
'Formula 1 filtration medium' lol

I'd go for the Maxogen.....expensive but still cheaper than this 'cabinet'