ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirelli P Zero Nero V Michelin PS3

Hi guys

I'm about to buy some tyres and would like to know if anybody has experience of both of the above tyres on a 182? I'm impressed by the P Zero's I currently have and am wandering if the PS3's are worth the extra? I use my car for road use only so I'm not fussed about track performance.

Thanks

Clio 182 - RB
If it was me i'd go for the P Zero... Currently have PS3's my self, great tyres, but to save me £100+ i'll go for P Zero next time i think.

Although, the PS3's 'protect' the wheel, as they stick out a bit which i like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
Had P Zero on my old C2 VTS, great tyres... Not sure if PS3's are worth that much extra.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I have P Zero's on mine, been spot on in all weathers. I don't think you could ask more from a tyre for road use only.

Hi guys

I'm about to buy some tyres and would like to know if anybody has experience of both of the above tyres on a 182? I'm impressed by the P Zero's I currently have and am wandering if the PS3's are worth the extra? I use my car for road use only so I'm not fussed about track performance.

Thanks
You can only get pirelli p zero nero gt now.
http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Pirelli/P-Zero-Nero-GT.htm
http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Michelin/Pilot-Sport-3-PS3.htm

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Have had P zeros before found them crap to be honest. Noisy, wore quickly, lacked feel.

Thanks for the replies. Its good to see that others rate the P Zeros too.
BGEarles- what difference have you noticed between the 2 tyres?
Scooby-93- I take it you have tried both tyres, what areas are the PS3's better than the P Zeros?
Fleabay- it seems from those reviews that the original P Zeros were good but that the later generation Nero GT are not so great. What tyres do you have of the two?
Advikaz- what tyres did you replace the P Zeros with?

Clio 182 - RB
Don't really want to say due to the C2 VTS and Clio are totally different cars. Although, next time i get tyres for the Clio in the new year it'll be getting P Zeros.

turbo 182
Thanks for the replies. Its good to see that others rate the P Zeros too.
BGEarles- what difference have you noticed between the 2 tyres?
Scooby-93- I take it you have tried both tyres, what areas are the PS3's better than the P Zeros?
Fleabay- it seems from those reviews that the original P Zeros were good but that the later generation Nero GT are not so great. What tyres do you have of the two?
Advikaz- what tyres did you replace the P Zeros with?
Yes I've tried both, PS3 have better out right grip than the pzero on the road and the track, PS3 are all so a lot better in the wet, the p zeros done 1000 Mile on the road and 2 dry track days and were nearly on the cords on the front, the PS3 done 3000 mile and 2 trackdays 1 serisouly wet day and another 50/50 and they still had 5mm on the fronts

BGEarles- thanks for the feedback.

Advikaz and scooby-93- I'm very tempted to try the PS3's now I must say. I'm impressed that they held up so well in terms of wear on track although I don't intend on tracking my car.

Does anybody have any recommendations on the cheapest place for 205/45/16's?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Where is the best place to get Ps3's? 195/45/16, as I think 205/45/16 will rub.

Cheapest I've found so far for x4 is £320 inc. delivery from Camskill.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 cup
Where is the best place to get Ps3's? 195/45/16, as I think 205/45/16 will rub.

Cheapest I've found so far for x4 is £320 inc. delivery from Camskill.
That's a good price considering they are very hard to get hold of , I'd go for 195 and make sure you get the xtra load ones

Clio 182 - RB
Kwick Fit, £335 inc fitting ect.. Mine booked in at end of February [emoji16] Cheapest I found.

Purchased my Clio with new P Zero Nero's and found them awful in all conditions, I honestly find Rainsports better. Not tried PS3s but have had Ps2s which where fantastic, best all-round road tyre to date for me.