ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirelli P ZERO NERO

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

Are they any good ? standard fit on ferraris i do believe plus they are well cheap on MYTYRES as well!!!

Subaru WRX

I had a set on my 172, were very good in the dry but not brilliant in the wet, also found they didnt wear as well as other Pirellis I have had, IMO a lot better than the standards Contis but I have just had a set of Toyo Proxi P1s ( I think thats what they are called ) 240 quid all in for 4 and I am very impressed with them, excellent tyre in the wet. :)

Well i havent heard of them being any better than the F1s or SportContacts but i doubt theyre bad. There is also the slightly track focused P-Zero Corsa, summer only.

-Rob

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Ive had a set on the front for about 6 months now. Cant fault them.

Hardly worn at all. I do a 50 miles trip 5/6 days aweek.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I had them on my MK2...ok but not the greatest in the dry. Found them to be ok in the wet though, contradicts most people on here but thats how I found them.

Pretty hard wearing to

go them on my 172 as i couldnt get hold of the goodrich.

personally i hate them.

great on bends and roundabouts - they seem a lot stronger and give better support but on the road i dont have confidence on them at all.

i felt goodrich were superior and the pirellis are awful in the wet.

just my opinion for what its worth.

they seem to wear ok though.

i would buy them again.