ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirelli P-Zero-NERO

Haha paddy v funny, you know they are only gonna last 5k if you have them!

Personally Im not that keen on pirellis cos they are an all rounder and so are ok in wet and ok in dry whereas I prefer a better dry tyre like bridgestones or goodyears cos I dont drive so fast in wet conditions.

320d M Sport

me too mate!

Ill prob be selling soon so I may just stick more Contis on?

Either way, ill burn through them, always do! :devilish:

I had them origonally on my williams when i bought it, never did like em.

Didnt seem to give much feel for the road and as said above were much more an all-rounder than a specificaly "good" wet or dry tyre.

I swapped em for Yoko AVS Sports and there absolutly mint! :D

Yes!!

Very good wet and dry, I gave up trying to get a tyre that lasts more than 7k - so now just go for what gives the best grip. Ive had a couple of sets of these now and I rate them.

Alfa Mito 155TB

Had Neros on the front of my 172 for the last 10 days...they are better than the Contis and certain bends are navigated at greater speeds....and i do like them

It tramlines in second and now in third......rain use is ok....maybe alot of tyre benefits is in the mind....maybe i will go for the Eagles next time..

Alfa Mito 155TB

I really do like them, better than Contis that is for certain....but i cannot compare them against eagles.....but it feels rock steady at 130mph and i have less care and worry about throwing it around corners and the Pirreli neros are the best performance tyre going..

The other tyre i would recommend as awesome would be Mitchelin Cups but are pricey !!

ive just bought 195/45 16 p-zero neros as the

195/50/15 avon zzrs wont be made until April now, and the 205/45/16 s are not made until july.

But Avon have track tested this track/road legal tyre and reports back are good.

The Neros seem OK for the mo, but hey its seemed quite cheap.

im running the pirellies, brilliant tyres much better than contis and toyos which i ran previously. not tried eagles.. as was put off by the silly price. they are good all round, and brill in the dry. good wear too.

si.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 14 February 2004

Ill prob be selling soon so I may just stick more Contis on?
In that case get a decent but cheap tyre...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 14 February 2004

can get them for £60 fitted + balanced.
Speak to Yozza... hell get you Toyos, Uniroyals, etc... cheaper!

Alfa Mito 155TB

Actually I have been musing over the question of how good are these tyres....i have had them for 10 days now on the front with contis on the back...in the rain tonight i really pushed it on corners and rounadbouts....the steering felt sharp and no understeer, the front pressures are at 34psi...the contis would of understeered off the road..

I can now say these neros are really good in the rain !!:D