ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads SS @ Gaydon (Carrera GT / 650S / Aventador content)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I think there's something wrong with me, as much as I like all the supercars and classics,
this is the thing that catches my eye.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamlstr/15505427038/in/set-72157649029214206
Yeah, you're weird like my brother - he took that one !
XJ220 is epic beyond belief!
That's the V12 prototype too - you can see the inlet trumpets in the rear window.
Cracking set of pics, such a shame about the weather.
Yeah it was shitty weather, made for some cool effects though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the weather but love that kinda show. MSO 650S is special.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, you're weird like my brother - he took that one !
I think it's the same as looking a super models, yeah they're fit and you want a go, but you know looking at them is all you'll ever get,
whereas the bird over in the corner no one's noticed that looks like fun, low maintenance and won't cost you the Earth is actually obtainable,
plus she looks like she could take some serious abuse.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Did not realise this was on as i would have had a look down as I'm only 10 minutes way, shame i missed it.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's the same as looking a super models, yeah they're fit and you want a go, but you know looking at them is all you'll ever get, whereas the bird over in the corner no one's noticed that looks like fun, low maintenance and won't cost you the Earth is actually obtainable, plus she looks like she could take some serious abuse.

Haha, a point well made.

Didn't even know this was on and I'm literally 10 minutes down the road!
Did not realise this was on as i would have had a look down as I'm only 10 minutes way, shame i missed it.

Lemme help.. http://www.pistonheads.com/calendar/ :)