ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

planning another clio

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hey, just wanting to get some opions advice on getting another valver. I've been in Oz for the last 9 months and had to sell my valver before I left :(
I'm going to be home in a couple of months and I've been considering what to get. I've been thinking 205 gti or another valver. If I did get another valver I would like to get a turbo conversion, anyone on here had that done, what sort of price would I be looking at to get done proffesionaly?
Any advice would be great
Cheers
Ross

Williams 2
Not cheap m8! Looking at about £5,663.51 inc. VAT at BB Tuning for example. Got to ask yourself if it's worth spending that kind of money on a valver. There pretty quick as it is. Should be a few people on here that have had it done though.:)

K-tec do a cheaper v low compression turbo conversion although for the gains it's probably not worth it.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
yep, doesn't sound worth it. Might just get one and stick to a bit of light modding to engine.