ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plans for my clio?!!?

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi everyone,

I own a K plate 1.4 RT clio. I have some plans for my clio but was wondering about an engine change.

I am located in Leeds and was wondering where the nearest place is that would put me a 1.8 16v clio engine in my car for a good price.

If not is it simple enough to do with a mate and what would it involve? I had an idea of a few things I might also need to change such as suspension, rear beam (so it has discs) etc. Would the car need seam welding?

Cheers for any help

Ollie

172cup
without putting your plans into the air..... it would probably be a lot cheaper if you just sell it... then go out and buy an Rsi/valver.

Sorry but i tend to always look for an easy way out.

Renault Clio 1.2
Cheers mate for the info but my clio currently has no tax and mot and was thinkin of doin the engine while it's off the road and I'm doing all the rest of the work.

Any more info anyone?