Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plastic that is part of the wheel arch that coneects to the bumper?

  Renault ClioSport 172
i need the bottom part of the wheel arch ( it sits just above the floor) that is connected to the wheel arch but also connects to the bumper...does anyone know what it is and where i can get them from cheap??

thanks guys