ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastic that is part of the wheel arch that connects to the bumper?

Renault ClioSport 172
i need the bottom part of the wheel arch ( it sits just above the floor) that is connected to the wheel arch but also connects to the bumper...does anyone know what it is and where i can get them from cheap??

thanks guys

Renault Clio MK2 PH2
i think i know what your on about, i think i have 2 of these but there off a phase 1 bumper but they may fit a phase 2 bumper, as a phase 2 bumper fits a phase 1

Renault ClioSport 172
i think i know what your on about, i think i have 2 of these but there off a phase 1 bumper but they may fit a phase 2 bumper, as a phase 2 bumper fits a phase 1

got any pics? i can compare them with the ones on my car..only the ones on my car have been damaged and the holes where they need to be attatched to the bumper have been snapped.

Renault ClioSport 172
i think ( but im not sure ) that they are like mud guards of some sort but they have screw holes in them as if they connect to the front bumper . . :S . . anyone know??

Lots of Alfas
They wont fit a 172, as the 172 as wider arches and track the front wheel arch has a wider bit on it. Which side do you need, they are quite pricey from Renault.

Renault ClioSport 172
They wont fit a 172, as the 172 as wider arches and track the front wheel arch has a wider bit on it. Which side do you need, they are quite pricey from Renault.

i need them from both sides...some C**T decided to rip the front bumper off my car whilst it was parked outside my works!! :dead:

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I got quoted £70 for my driver's side one to be fixed (part, bolts and labour) by Renault............to which I replied why should I pay for this when it was your technicians that broke it?

Renault ClioSport 172
underneath the wing where u have the splash guard, they are in 2 separate parts connected together...the part i need is the bottom part of the splashguard that connects to the bumper . . . does anyone know what i mean??

Lots of Alfas
Yeah, they are expensive from renault, I can give you the part numbers or you can try some scrap yards or anyone breaking a 172/182. Youll mostly need the drivers side as the front part of the wheel arch also protects the aux belt and roller from the elements.

i know what you mean - i took mine off last night but have no idea how to get it back on, though i think i need it back on :(

Renault ClioSport 172
Yeah, they are expensive from renault, I can give you the part numbers or you can try some scrap yards or anyone breaking a 172/182. Youll mostly need the drivers side as the front part of the wheel arch also protects the aux belt and roller from the elements.

yeeh i have ordered the drivers side and passenger side ones and also a middle part that hols the bumper to the bodywork . . cost m3 £120 from renault just for those 3 parts!!! :O :(