ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Play.com pre order

Golf GT TDI
Just wondering, when pre ordering on play when do you get the game? Is it on the day of relese or day after? Some people have told me it's a day before? Couldnt see anything on the site about it.

Thanks for any help

1.8 Civic EX
varies.

I've had them the day before release, the day of release and all the way up to two weeks after release date from play.com

I must admit though a majority of the time it's been the day before release.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Get it from amazon and choose the day of release delivery option.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
it's £2 for the delivery, but it's still cheaper than play.

I usually get things the day before release... But ive only got DVD's from them, im one of the hardcore geeks that goes to the Supermarket at midnight to get the games :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I went amazon and got the day of release. Came to 44 quid but it's gone down since then and they have a price promise thing where they match there lowest price. Think it's down to 39 quid now.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
i was thinking of ordering black opps on here as i normaly go to supermarket but would be easier to get in the post but done wana get it days after release

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats what i'm worried about, as the day it comes out is my day off work so i could go buy it anyway.

To update this, I preordered Family Guy Season 9 (the special edition with the free blow up doll ;) and script etc). Its released on Monday, posted last night, so it should be here on Saturday as usual.