ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLAYERS CLASSIC '13 - GoodWood Motor Circuit

Few pictures I got today ...

8990294014_cfcc63b080_c.jpg

8989092495_48b3356893_c.jpg

8990300526_2d12822ceb_c.jpg

8989106243_c91122109f_c.jpg

8990305794_baeefdcd16_c.jpg

8990275132_8485ca09ae_c.jpg

8990270260_553ed71694_c.jpg

8989086295_e480526638_c.jpg

8989101117_c5ba86487e_c.jpg

8989068471_9e6863261e_c.jpg

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/93518960@N07/8989088995/"]8989088995_263d39db42_c.jpg

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/93518960@N07/8990249682/"]8990249682_7908007309_c.jpg

8990239484_8d01f3aab2_c.jpg

[/URL][/URL]
and this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
Went to this today, such an awsome show, in an awsome place... Good pictures aswell mate, good class of car there today, but your wasting your time on here, CS will never understand 'Stance'!!

TT QS
Gutted I never went to this. Glad there was a few pictures of the s4. But CS awaits pictures of your beetle.....

GTD, Lupo
I must have driven past as it was kicking out time and I was pretty shocked to see the old sock handing out the front grill is catching on in the VW "scene"

I was once into all this but i think I have grown out of it now!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I saw his Beetle. I didn't take a picture.

LOL at the Audi slagging off. I was ready to laugh, then I saw it hammering round track. Made an awesome noise and cornered very flat! Bag technology is awesome.

Im on coilovers, could go lower but they're at a height atm where nothing rubs against anything, the other beetles are on air ...

8994055531_83703b81c6_c.jpg

8994035527_f43a0c9e68_c.jpg

pretty sure i was the only one at the show without air! anyway some more pictures here but doubt most of you on here will like the cars...

8995482044_f235659860_c.jpg

8994106875_a00e6eb068_c.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well in my mind you've (mostly) redeemed yourself. ;)

How much are bags anyway, i'm guessing you're looking at the best part of a grand?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Sh*t a brick!!! :eek:

Yeah coilovers will do fine mate, that's an insane amount off money to spend on a single mod,
although I guess it's better than a coke habit.

Clio 172
Not a fan of Jay's MKI, the stupid camber and ridiculous tyres have ruined the car. And Carl's pink avant was on track seen a fair few pics of it on FB.

Disastra Coupe
Whilst i would never own a car which is as low and stretched as these it's better than looking around at a load of Clio's on Turinis. At least these actually go to more effort with re-trims, engine conversion and bay smoothing etc. Not just all fit the same exhaust, same wheels in the same colour and then boast how their Clio will out handle anything.

GTD, Lupo
Whilst i would never own a car which is as low and stretched as these it's better than looking around at a load of Clio's on Turinis. At least these actually go to more effort with re-trims, engine conversion and bay smoothing etc. Not just all fit the same exhaust, same wheels in the same colour and then boast how their Clio will out handle anything.

No point really comparing a one type show to a whole scene! As for different wheels :lolup: really. I would imagine this show was full of Rotiforms, bbs and bentley rims.

I love some of the cars but i would never waste my money on another car that i could not drive properly.

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Can I ask why all the pictures have that awful filter/effect on them that just makes the pictures crap to look at? Its not as if the effect even reflects the content of the pictures. Modern cars with modern (mostly crap) modifications and then an old fashion like filter makes no sense.

Disastra Coupe
No point really comparing a one type show to a whole scene! As for different wheels :lolup: really. I would imagine this show was full of Rotiforms, bbs and bentley rims.

I love some of the cars but i would never waste my money on another car that i could not drive properly.

My point was different people like different things, yet to listen to CS it's as if it should be law to fit Turinis and a Cup spoiler to anything. It's the most ignorant forum i use when it comes to car styling...

When i said different wheels i meant more than one set wheel, ie. Turinis lol. I can most certainly imagine the show was full of Roti's, BBS and Bentley wheels but at least it isn't just one set wheel! Although i suppose CS occasionally chucks a set on 2115's in, woop! Lol.

But yea, anyway. Just makes me laugh how the forum is very narrow sighted. I too would never have a car that low and that stretched - but having been to plenty of Dub shows i know that a lot of these cars are done to an extremely high standard and deserve respect. Not just some e.warrior going "that's s**t mate"...

Homo spec mazda
Only thing I like here is that S2000, the merc and possibly the new beetles. Hate the rest with an unimaginative passion.

GTD, Lupo
My point was different people like different things, yet to listen to CS it's as if it should be law to fit Turinis and a Cup spoiler to anything. It's the most ignorant forum i use when it comes to car styling...

When i said different wheels i meant more than one set wheel, ie. Turinis lol. I can most certainly imagine the show was full of Roti's, BBS and Bentley wheels but at least it isn't just one set wheel! Although i suppose CS occasionally chucks a set on 2115's in, woop! Lol.

But yea, anyway. Just makes me laugh how the forum is very narrow sighted. I too would never have a car that low and that stretched - but having been to plenty of Dub shows i know that a lot of these cars are done to an extremely high standard and deserve respect. Not just some e.warrior going "that's s**t mate"...

I know what you mean but i dont think it is as bad as you think here. Having been a member on E38 since almost 2003 now that place is crazy blinkered! but it is getting better. Just think of CS like the Mk2 Golf section.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

LOL. There's more than just Turinis TBF. If you think Turinis are the only suitable wheels for a Clio then it's you being narrow sighted, sir.

Turinis are a popular choice, and for good reason too. They look nice, and they suit the car.

People also throw on 2118s, TD Pro Races, OZ F1s, Super/Ultraleggras, Speedline Williams wheels, and I've seen a few on BBS's and Compomotives amongst other wheels.

People don't put Bentley wheels or deep dished basket weaves on Clios because it looks crap.

But some people do what they want and put whatever wheels on they want.

The majority keep their Clios OEM+, which IMO isn't a bad thing.

Renaultsport Clios were never designed to be slammed on air ride over a set of Bentley wheels. Defeats the purpose of it being a Renaultsport.