ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

playing in the snow - video!!

mk1 phase 3
just so everybody knows, this was in a theme park car park, nobody around plenty of room nothing or nobody was in danger!!

was great fun though, me in my green mk1 phase 3 and my mate in his pug 106 gti.

oops cant get it to work, does anybody know how i can upload it off my computer:eek:

Monaco 172 2/468
lol how are you trying to load it on ?? You will need to host it somewhere, like putfile etc :rasp:

mk1 phase 3
loading them up on putfile, blue bar is full doesnt seem to be doing much else! does it usually take ages? the files arnt even big :S

mk1 phase 3
cheers martin this looks a bit more promising, will get the link up once iv done it! sorry for every1 looked at it then been dissapointed lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
nice one, looks like with a bit of praccy and ull get it down to a fine art.

just woke up and guess what......

its still snowy!!!

i cained my bandwidth yesterday so vault 5 have been sending me emails all night about u lot ra*ing me. so ill make some smaller vids today i rekon. whats the limit that zippy video allow???
PC290115.gif

mk1 phase 3
dunno mate, i just went on quick anonymous upload cuz i wanted to go to bed!! might have to go back again today as the snow is still here :)

Beetle
when i saw he put 'theme park' i think he meant 'glorified fun fair';)
afaik its still going, not been for about 5 year though.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
had a play earlier this year when it was icy in costco carpark but ended up having to leave cos manager came out ;) watch out for bib, dangerous driving young man ,heres some points for you, thanks officer.

mk1 phase 3
yeah it is american adventure, and yes, is still crap, infact..worse than it was, they have got rid of the rapids and missile and skycoaster, and made it into a 'family park' haha. its terrible.