ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayStation Trophy Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've never been really interested in trophy's since they became available and didn't fully understand what they were and how to get them. I just got them while playing a game and oh i got another one and not knowing what i did to get it. I know more about them now and i looked on the Trophy section and yeah i've got a lot of Bronze less Silver and lesser Gold and no Platinum's. I thought I'll have a crack at trying to get more trophy's and get my first Platinum. I looked at the trophy's on what i liked playing best was Battlefield games. And now I've got my first Platinum on BF1 then BF5 and then BF4.

I think Platinum's should be only be gotten on single player only mode, I've noticed that a few trophy's have to be gotten when you go online into multiplayer.

Do any of you play games for the first time attempting to get the trophy's or do you first play the game and go with the flow and then restart and take time to find the trophy's?

I'm looking forward to get the Astro's Playroom Trophy but i've noticed you got to get 5 wins online to get the Platinum which is really tricky to get.

Are they any easy trophy's to get out there?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There's articles I've seen that give a list of 12 games to platinum in 12 hours or something along the lines.

I'm not really fussed about getting platinum trophies. I have got 4. A few on FarCry games and one on the last Spiderman because they were fairly easy to do.

My brother is mad for them (well, the Xbox equivalent) and won't sell a game until he has 100%. He's still playing 360 games to finish them I think.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The Astrobo's Playroom platinum is a doddle. All easily achievable on yer own. There is no MP aspect to this game. I don't intentially go for trophies when playing a game, however if the platinum is easy then I'll go that little bit extra to get it. Spiderman is a perfect example of this. WRC 9 is another 1 I platinum'd because it was straightforward when I'd finished the bulk of the game.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I do quite a lot, but I don't really care to compete or have more than anyone else, for me it's about getting better value for money from games I buy.

There are a lot of games that have very good content that you'd never experience if you just played them through casually, I think the best example is Bloodborne, Dark Souls etc, where there are often some brilliant boss fights that aren't part of the story, but are in dungeons etc.

It means I get many more hours playtime from games, and being a tight b*****d that suits me.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I used to be a trophy whore and I think that trophies gave games more longevity but multiplayer trophies can f**k off. Some are just way too hard, call of duty veteran trophies were a b**ch and I'm stuck at the bloody ferris wheel on the ps4 remaster. It's always nice to have a random trophy pop while playing through a game though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I used to be a trophy whore and I think that trophies gave games more longevity but multiplayer trophies can f**k off. Some are just way too hard, call of duty veteran trophies were a b**ch and I'm stuck at the bloody ferris wheel on the ps4 remaster. It's always nice to have a random trophy pop while playing through a game though.
I'm at exactly the same spot on MW. It saved when I had hardly any ammo and I'd picked up some s**t guns. Deleted it off the system after too many attempts and throwing the controller.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been doing The Last of Us remastered recently and done quit a few trophys and you got to to the game in Easy to Veteran or along those line and you got to do the same in + Mode too. When i started the game it was on Normal more so i completed it so i got to do it again on harder mode to get trophy and do it again in + mode. By the time your finished you'll be doing the game something like 4 or 5 times. You got to find all the collectables like documents, tags and so on. Some of the tags, i have no idea how you are suppose to see them or find them without help looking on YouTube. And you got to go online to get the rest of them, as said they all should be campaign only not online.

Found someone on YouTube PS5Trophies he's helped me out a lot, only found his channel just past couple weeks.