ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!

O4 Dynamique
Hey,

right ive ordered lowering springs for my 04 1.2 16V clio, and i want to know if anyone has had any problems with the warrenty wit their respective renault dealers???

Please help me lol

James

RS Clio 200
it wont effect your warrenty as a whole. It will obviously effect it when it comes to your suspension. But anything else should still be covered.

O4 Dynamique
lol no thats the thing ive got a three year warrenty and i purchased the car about 1 month ago.
So wot would anyone reccomend, do i do it??

Civic Vtec y0
lol no thats the thing ive got a three year warrenty and i purchased the car about 1 month ago.
So wot would anyone reccomend, do i do it??
personally i wouldnt do it as if someone notices it your fecked

just imo tho

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Common sense IMO.

My guess is that they will use the argument that if you are using lowered (tougher?) suspension, you are more likely to add wear to other parts of the car over using normal suspension, and will therefore refuse to carry out any work, as it may have been caused by the harder ride.

Whether or not that is the case is a different matter.

It's already a nightmare trying to get anyone to do anything under warrenty, why would you want to make that harder?

If you're not bothered about the warrenty then do it, if you need the warrenty, or want to keep the warrenty, don't do it.

O4 Dynamique
so wot about insurance then?? im an 18 year old with one years no claims (i think).
how much extra do u rekon i will be paying?

O4 Dynamique
as opposed to u, whose mods are filthy alloys wheels that you can write ur name in, and a grill. Yeah good one rod

1.2 16v
you are a beginner, i have been guiding you, you are like a little fish at sea, you would sink without the help i have offered you.....your lesson is over