ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please give me advice, Clio swap

Clio MKII
Hi there everyone new member looking for advice I have had a 5 door Clio MK2 16v Dynamique (04 plate) for the last 3 years, in April I was involved in a crash which damaged the fog light, front bumper and grills, radiator, and made an oil leak I had even worse.

Insurance are paying out so all is good although what I want to know basically is I have bought another 3 door Clio Mk2 16v Expression (02 plate). So what parts can i switch around??

For example I would love to get the auto lights and stuff but don't know if its possible?? Any help or advice will be grateful tahnks in advance.

Clio MKII
will the dynamique fogs fit an expression bumper???? will the dynamique alloys fit an expression?? (obv a pi$$ take, obv they will) , got 17 views on here and no one willing to tell what kinda things are inter changable, e.g the starter motor in bought car was huh hu hu huva vroom so swapped for old starteer motor and its huhvroom straight away so im wanna know what else i can swap????

Clio MKII
hillarious jimbob, and heres thinking that was possible :D well I'm thinking now the top front grills will swap, is that an easy job?? and the indicators are they hard to swap??

1clio.jpg

clio expression
Indicators and grille are interchangeable and easy to swap over, 2 tabs on the back of each indicator housing, and if you can locate and release the tabs on the grille they pull off, also two clips/bolts up top iirc

Clio MKII
Lol vavavroom a don't know what I was trying to say haha it starts cleaner now that's probs the correct term :)

Thanks a lot I will try that today see how I get on, when I tried indicator before the cover came off but left bulb and holder still attached didn't want to break it so left it, trying grille swap now