ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLEASE HELP! 1.4 16v auto Electronic Throttle light on problem

Renault clio
Hi, yesterday I've came a across an issue while I was driving all of the sudden the electronic throttle light came on so stopped the car on the side switch it off and started it again it cleared out the problem then start driving down the road it came on again but this time switching it off and on didn't work now the car won't rev pass 3k also the auto gear symbol light is on it came on with the electronic throttle light. Checked all the wires going to the throttle everything seems fine checked the fuse box for any cuts or anything nothing checked all the fuses changed them with new ones changed relays too cleaned the fuse box with electric cleaner nothing happened cleaned the throttle body and changed the MAF sensor still nothing checked the ECU wiring everything looks new cleaned it with electric cleaner cleaned the throttle body and changed the intake manifold still nothing happened. Check for codes using Bluetooth OBD nothing shows up on that. I don't know where else to look please help would appreciate it!

PH2 172
Hi, yesterday I've came a across an issue while I was driving all of the sudden the electronic throttle light came on so stopped the car on the side switch it off and started it again it cleared out the problem then start driving down the road it came on again but this time switching it off and on didn't work now the car won't rev pass 3k also the auto gear symbol light is on it came on with the electronic throttle light. Checked all the wires going to the throttle everything seems fine checked the fuse box for any cuts or anything nothing checked all the fuses changed them with new ones changed relays too cleaned the fuse box with electric cleaner nothing happened cleaned the throttle body and changed the MAF sensor still nothing checked the ECU wiring everything looks new cleaned it with electric cleaner cleaned the throttle body and changed the intake manifold still nothing happened. Check for codes using Bluetooth OBD nothing shows up on that. I don't know where else to look please help would appreciate it!

Did you pull the plug off the ECU and wash out the pins & females with electrical cleaner?

Solvisol super 10 is good stuff.

http://stage-gear.co.uk/servisol-70...MIjNDiyPXy3QIVr7ztCh0QWwHYEAQYAiABEgIbmvD_BwE